Sleep issue

Hi I'm fairly new to unRAID and NAS in general and I've come across this amazing community recently.

My issue is that the system sleeps and wakes from sleep for 3 4 sometimes 5 time in a row but then it will just not wake up and pressing the main power button will not wake system from sleep but do a cold fresh boot as if the system was shut down instead of sleep. Very strange behaviour.

Fairly old system but fits my needs.

Diagnostics attached, tried looking through the forum but still scratching my head.

Any clue would be greatly appreciated

unraid-diagnostics-20201204-1143.zip

Dec  3 19:49:51 unRAID emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

Your system is powered off on the times when the wakeup doesn't work.  What I would do is uninstall the S3 sleep plugin, and see if the system says up for an extended period of time (ie: the length of time it would take for you to notice that you had to push the power button to wake it up) and go from there.

29 minutes ago, Squid said:

Dec  3 19:49:51 unRAID emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

Your system is powered off on the times when the wakeup doesn't work.  What I would do is uninstall the S3 sleep plugin, and see if the system says up for an extended period of time (ie: the length of time it would take for you to notice that you had to push the power button to wake it up) and go from there.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try that.

EDIT: no more sleep button in the interface - kinda' need to put the system to sleep from the interface. Even if it's manual. Any options apart from the plugin?

Edited by Nomad347