Slow access of files over wireless network

My router is a Netgear mesh Wi-Fi 6. I have a pc with wifi 6 and its 4 ft from the router. When I try to transfer large movie folders from the server or to the server, it only copies at about 20MB/s so about 160 Mbps which is understandable since I'm not using the cache feature. My server is connected to the network via Gigabit ethernet, and my PC is only using Wi-Fi.

BUT my issue is when I load something over the network from my server in Windows file explorer, every action seems to take a few secs. Say I want to open a certain file on the server? I click on the folder, 3 sec to open it and then 0.5 to 1 sec delay to load everything. Basically navigating and exploring through the shares/array is a a drag. My alternative is krusader but that doesn't feel intuitive and lacks some of the features File Explorer has.

I also have trouble deleting files from file explorer from time to time. I will get a message that says, "You need permission to perform this action."

Thank in advance.