Everything posted by tomkenobi
-
Confused about Seafile Container versions & updates
Thank you for all the additional information. I'm really looking forward to see development regarding Seafile on Unraid. I'll also go back from PE to CE as I relly do not need those additional features as I mainly use it for myself. I'm pretty sure there will be no other user than myself. You will probably already know this video by AlienTech42. Down in the comments there is also Seafile 12 mentioned. So I guess good news will be seen soon. For me, as I'm still experimenting with it, I do not have lots of data right now. And I hope there will be an easy method for upgrading from 11 to 12. I of course read the docs regarding upgrading using docker compose or installing 12 from scratch. But I'm not an expert and I use Unraid only for a very short time. So I don't want to risk breaking anything on the running system.
-
Confused about Seafile Container versions & updates
Hi explosionhole! Thanks for opening this thread! I just installed Seafile yesterday via the CA docker build seafile-11. I'm still trying around with it. Had some hard time getting it running first. On the Android client I couldn't upload at all. A simple reinstall solved it. Now I'm having problems - Android uploads break after appr. 1,5 GB. I pulled the Seafile PE docker image. But it's working so far except that Android upload thing. So I'd really love to get Seafile PE 12 up and running. Then I would test it next to Resilio Sync to then finally decide which I'd use in the future for syncing everything together. So I'll follow this thread for sure. Best regards, Tom
-
Verwendung von Tailscale zusammen mit Adguard Home, Unbound und NginxProxyManager auf 1 Server
Hallo Lukas! Dein Beitrag ist schon etwas älter. Ich habe ihn gefunden, weil ich selbst Probleme hatte Tailscale, Adguard und NPM zum Laufen zu bringen. Konntest Du Deine gewünschte Konfiguration schon herstellen? Mir ist es heute geglückt und ich kann Dich gerne unterstützen, falls es noch nötig ist. Liebe Grüße Tom
-
** GUIDE ** How to configure Cloudflare on your unRAID server with NGINX Proxy Manager
Hi Paldren! Your post is a bit older, but since I'm currently struggling to set up NPM and Cloudflare the way I want, I also came across the topic of "Cloudflare Tunnels". Right now, it's the only working configuration that allows me to make individual Docker services publicly accessible via my own domain and SSL without exposing my public IPv4 address. I'm actually working on solving everything through Tailscale, but I'm currently stuck with that. With the help of Cloudflare Tunnel and additional authentication, everything is working for now, and I think this setup is at least somewhat "secure." In your first screenshot, I noticed that under "Public Hostname" in the CF Tunnel settings, you entered the HTTPS port of your NPM. However, you should enter the port of the service you want to access via the CF Tunnel - for example, port 8096 for Jellyfin. Besides that, you don't actually need NPM at all when using CF Tunnel. Please correct me if I'm talking nonsense—I'm still a beginner when it comes to networking. Best regards, Tom