Johnny G

Members
  • Content Count

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Johnny G

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday 12/29/1978

Converted

  • Gender
    Male
  • URL
    http://blownbytwins.co.uk
  • Location
    Liverpool, England
  • Personal Text
    Learning!
  1. It's showing 7.1.0 after the update.
  2. As soon as this preclear is complete I will
  3. preclear_disk_log.txtdiskinfo_status.txtdiskinfo_log.txtdiskinfo_json.txt That's all I have
  4. I've been through this several times and I'm having major issues with preclearing a new disk. I'm running unRAID Pro, all disks are WD Red 4Tb 2 Parity disks 11 Data Disks 1 preclear-pending disk. I've also got 2x Sandisk 480GB SSD disks as cache devices. I'm running this one a Supermicro 846, Dual Xeon E5645, 192Gb RAM. Motherboard - X8DTL HBA - LSA SAS2008 Previously, never had any issues preclearing drives. But this time, every time I try to pre-clear I get the correct disk info up, but when I click start, I get a popu
  5. I've been through this several times and I'm having major issues with preclearing a new disk. I'm running unRAID Pro, all disks are WD Red 4Tb 2 Parity disks 11 Data Disks 1 preclear-pending disk. I've also got 2x Sandisk 480GB SSD disks as cache devices. I'm running this one a Supermicro 846, Dual Xeon E5645, 192Gb RAM. Motherboard - X8DTL HBA - LSA SAS2008 Previously, never had any issues preclearing drives. But this time, every time I try to pre-clear I get the correct disk info up, but when I click start, I get a popu
  6. I've added the dmesg output below - the full dmesg output is too long, I've cut above the first mention of DVB and after the last mention [ 18.625983] DVB: registering new adapter (SAA716x dvb adapter) [ 18.630162] i2c i2c-2: Added multiplexed i2c bus 3 [ 18.630326] si2168 2-0064: Silicon Labs Si2168-B40 successfully identified [ 18.630493] si2168 2-0064: firmware version: B 4.0.2 [ 18.632851] si2157 3-0062: Silicon Labs Si2147/2148/2157/2158 successfully at tached [ 18.633319] SAA716x Budget 0000:07:00.0: TurboSight TBS 6285 MAC[0]=ff:ff:ff :ff:ff:ff [ 18.633490] SAA716x Budget 000
  7. Going back to the issue I had with the 6.2.4 Open Source TBS drivers, I've added the dmesg output below - the full dmesg output is too long, I've cut above the first mention of TBS and after the last mention bf39135 Merge branch 'tbsdtv_li nux_media/master' into tbsdtv_linux_media/latest [ 18.597330] scsi host1: ata_piix [ 18.597504] scsi host2: ata_piix [ 18.597583] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xb000 ctl 0xac00 bmdma 0xa480 irq 19 [ 18.597589] ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 cmd 0xa880 ctl 0xa800 bmdma 0xa488 irq 19 [ 18.597833] ata_piix 0000:00:1f.5: MAP [ P0 -- P1 -- ] [ 18.597891] DMAR: 3
  8. I just ran the configuration again here are my results thanks for trying to help. root@Kallax:/mnt/user/appdata/tvheadend/.xmltv# docker exec -it -u abc tvheadend /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_tvguide --configure tv_grab_uk_tvguide uses a cache with files that it has already downloaded. Please specify where the cache shall be stored. Directory to store the cache in: [/config/.xmltv/cache] Reformatting: 100% [=========================================================================================================================================================]Select the channels that you want to
  9. You're going to have to post an issue on their github site. https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media Raised it as an open issue on GitHub now. Been working supremely well with the TBS official drivers over the Christmas break, but now it's time to get it working with Open Source. In addition - I've now posted a dmseg output on the issue thread over on GitHub https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media/issues/26
  10. unRAID is staggering value, to the point where I have two licenses for a full on home media system with VMs and a Dev system for myself. It's pittance in comparison to the components.
  11. You're going to have to post an issue on their github site. https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media Raised it as an open issue on GitHub now. Been working supremely well with the TBS official drivers over the Christmas break, but now it's time to get it working with Open Source.
  12. After many, many issues in getting my garage connected, I've finally moved my unRAID server and connected it to a DVB-C source. Now, I've previously used my TBS DVB-C cards to stream channels from this provider, so I know the settings well. My setup is unRAID 6.2.4 with TBS Open Source drivers. On scanning the DVB-C source, I was receiving no information back from TVHeadend, whether it's run as a plugin or as a Docker instance. I was tearing my hair out. I reverted to a Windows 10 machine, running NextPVR on the same card, same settings - and it worked, pulling down several hundred c