mudsloth

Members
  • Content Count

    11
  • Joined

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About mudsloth

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm not an expert, but people have said the Dynamix Autofan plugin or Telegraf docker are culprits. For me, disabling [inputs.smart] in Telegraf fixed it as was suggested earlier in this thread. Edit: Here's the relevant bug report:
  2. Sorry, I said that wrong. I am getting some data in Grafana, but not everything. Array and Cache utilization is populating, as well as CPU and RAM stats. In the top part for setting variables, though, none of my disks are listed when for specifying Flash, Cache, Parity, or Array drives. System temps and power info are not showing. I'm guessing my setup is the issue, though I have read through the instructions a few times. I'll check out the videos, too. I was hoping the errors I'm getting would be recognizable to someone and there would be straightforward fixes. I'll keep fiddling
  3. I'm having trouble getting this fully up and running. I feel like I've read through all the steps to get it setup and didn't have any questions as I went through the process, but I'm still not getting data into the dashboard. Pretty sure these 2 errors in my Grafana log are my issue: I have a UPS that's giving me data in Unraid without issue. And I've installed the IPMI plugin, but I'm not sure if I need to do additional configuration on it to get it working.
  4. I'm going to piggyback on your question because I think my issue is the same. I want all of my downloads to go to the root "downloads" folder. But, every download that finishes automatically goes to the downloads/completed folder. I don't ever want to use the completed, incoming, or watched folders but they keep getting created. Seems like my settings to just put every download into the root folder are ignored. I think we have the same problem in that the settings are ignored entirely and rutorrent just does what it wants. Edit: I just learned about this wiki entry:
  5. Could you share you full contents of that file? I'm having this issue and I feel like I've made the appropriate api reference updates, but it's not working. The Organizr docs mention making sure you include this block somewhere: location /api/v2 { try_files $uri /api/v2/index.php$is_args$args; } Where does that go?
  6. Should I rename the folder before or after upgrading through the GUI? Or does it matter?
  7. I tried updating through the GUI from 6.5.3 to 6.6.0, but then my system just gets into a continuous boot loop. I plugged a monitor into it and it gets past the boot select screen, then restarts after the first couple lines of the unRAID boot sequence. I'm able to boot in safe mode without issue and was able to restore to 6.5.3, but now I'm not sure what to do. I'm attaching my diagnostics pulled from a little bit after successfully restoring the old version. I'm hoping someone knows how to figure out what's going on. diagnostics-20180921-0824.zip
  8. I haven't had a good chance to do troubleshooting yet. I'm also experiencing this issue, but it seems to be caused by the binhex-SABnzbd docker. I don't have Transmission or Deluge installed at this time, so it seems like more of a general symptom of heavy writing done by any docker.
  9. Same here, updated today and seeing the same error.