runraid

Members
  • Content Count

    92
  • Joined

Community Reputation

15 Good

About runraid

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah but what I'm concerned about is the fact that something was changed from underneath me. I didn't make these changes but suddenly there's this https://myunraid.ru/ showing up in my unraid templates. My template completely changed, seemed to be changed by a 3rd party actor. These templates are weird - https://github.com/Muwahhidun/unraid-docker-templates and something nefarious seems to be going on. The githistory on that repo is very recent. Yet I was using the VPN template for two years. So how did my unraid switch to a new template? Let me know if this thread isn't the rig
  2. Thanks. Looking at the history of this https://github.com/Muwahhidun/unraid-docker-templates/commits/main/my-openvpn-antizapret.xml i don't see how I would have switched to this container. I've been using this VPN container for like 2 years... and the git history shows it was recently created. I didn't make any changes to my VPN config at all... Do you have any idea how this could have been switched?
  3. This is the template URL -- No idea how this was added https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Muwahhidun/unraid-docker-templates/main/my-openvpn-antizapret.xml
  4. @ich777i'm very concerned and not sure what's going on right now. I upgraded my dperson/openvpn-client via the unraid "update all containers" and it's now pointing at something russia related. See the screenshot... anyone have any idea what this is?
  5. I got this figured out and am able to use the MariaDB inside the container to make this work. No need to run a dedicated MariaDB docker instance. First, make sure the shinobipro docker container is running. Log into the console of the container, either by using the unraid feature or by this command: docker exec -ti shinobipro sh Next, create the database and tables... mysql source sql/framework.sql; source sql/user.sql; exit Now restart the container and it will work.
  6. This should be, PRIVILEGES not PRIVILAGES. GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON shinobi.* TO 'shinobi' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
  7. @Squid > Hearsay isn't usually helpful. Yup. I'm done with you guys. Deleting this account. I can feel your hostility towards us.
  8. @Squid I'm basing that off of my experience along with seeing posts on here and reddit. I'm fully on /mnt/cache now. I haven't had a single problem since. Yes, my bios is old, but as I mentioned before (forums are hard because they aren't threaded), I'm out of town for another few weeks and can't upgrade the bios until I get back.
  9. @ps2sunvalley that happened to me. I had to start from scratch. I lost all my history and manual edits of media metadata. Guys. Find another solution. It appears this company doesn’t care that your data is corrupting judging by their lack of responses. It’s time to move on.
  10. It’s more than a user or two that suffers from corruption on /mnt/diskX. That didn’t work for me. I had to move to the cache drive which doesn’t have parity.
  11. is it being looked at still? This is a serious issue. If it was me I’d create a blog entry or wiki with daily status updates. The forum is nice but there’s lots of noise.
  12. Even if we were, this happens in multiple other software packages using SQLite.
  13. @ps2sunvalley often the UI wont load, or some sections of the UI won't load. You can test SQLite databases with this command... replace it with the real database name... sqlite3 database_name.db "PRAGMA integrity_check"
  14. FYI. The just released version of plex now supports push notifications. It also started monitoring the database for corruption and will send you a push notification if the database becomes corrupted.
  15. I did not have a system crash. And I’m absolutely positive I had corruption on /mnt/disk3 but the rate at which it occurred was slowed. It’s the xfs fs. Here’s my diags. tower-diagnostics-20190625-2050.zip Update: I'm now on 6.7.2. The diagnostics was from 6.7.1