Jump to content

yyc321

Members
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About yyc321

  • Rank
    Member
  1. Firefox appears to behave the same as safari and chrome on iOS.
  2. Not sure if this is an iOS issue or the WebUI itself. However, this is the only web interface that I've come across with this issue. 6.9.0 beta 30 iPhone 8, iOS 14.0.1 In both safari and chrome, the only way to pinch or swipe is to be touching the blank areas outside of the UI content boxes. Trying to swipe (touch to scroll), or pinch (zoom), while touching the content boxes, results in no change.
  3. I've noticed that some plugins appear automatically in the scheduler pane (ssd trim, speedtest etc). Any chance WOL can be included there? It would be handy to wake a backup server on schedule. I realize this can be done with scripts, but it would be more convenient with the plugin.
  4. Were you ever able to fix this? I'm having the same problem with one of my VMs. In my case, I expanded the volume and everything was working properly. However, once I rebooted, I started getting the BOOTMGR is missing message.
  5. I'm having a very similar problem. I used the tip from the spaceinvader video for setting up what he calls a "root share" - greatly reducing the time to transfer files between shares. This involves modifying the SMB settings to include the following: [rootshare] path = /mnt/user comment = browseable = yes valid users = username write list = username vfs objects = However, when I delete files from anywhere within the "root share", they don't end up in the recycle bin. Deletes via the regular share works fine - everything ends up in the recycle bin. There is a line in the recycle bin help for setting parameters: Would setting this parameter fix the issue?
  6. That worked! Thanks Jonathan. I should have tried the simplest solution first. 🙄
  7. I accidentally started copying a few folders to the root, rather than the intended share via SMB. After cancelling the copy, the folders remained, and cannot be deleted. If I try to view the contents of the folder, I get "The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “xxxx” can’t be found." To clarify, I'm now seeing: //TOWER/Share1 //TOWER/Share2 //TOWER/Folder1 <---- Trying to delete this. //TOWER/Folder2 <---- Trying to delete this. Tried deleting the folders in MC, but they don't appear in either the /mnt/user or user0, nor do they appear in any of the disk folders. I figured it was some sort of persistence in the OS where the original copy took place (MacOS), but they also appear when exploring the server from other clients. I'm not super familiar with the underlying unraid file structure. Are these folders being stored somewhere outside the mnt directory?
  8. I'm having the same issues with plex and the mover. My server is an i7 8700, and the appdata resides on an nvme cache. I can write directly to the array (via SMB) with no impact on plex.
  9. After a recent upgrade, I'm stuck in maintenance mode. Google pointed me towards a number of commands - tried them through the docker console, but it doesn't seem to work. Most seem to point to this command: sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off
  10. So, I'm pretty new to unraid. While doing some file transfer tests, I've noticed some interesting behaviour in transfer speeds, and am wondering if it's related to the use of the cache in unraid. My previous setup was ubuntu server, running plex server. In that setup, all hardware was the same, except my M.2 drive was used as a boot device. In the unraid setup, the M.2 drive is setup as a cache. I didn't experience this behaviour under ubuntu. See the attached images. The one showing approx 1Gbps is a single transfer from one client machine. In the second image ~2Gbps is from 2 clients. In the image showing 2Gbps, the server drops to near zero for several seconds, and then picks back up to ~2Gbps. The ~1Gbps transfer remains relatively constant throughout. Both clients were transferring large .mkv files. The server is setup as 802.3ad(4), and the switch is configured correctly. I know it's likely difficult to diagnose with such little information, but I figured I'd see if this is a common problem, or if someone immediately recognizes the behaviour.