• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About lldalastdon

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. For everyone, I was able to fix the issue. My USB boot drive got corrupted. I had to replace it. Once replaced, all worked fine.
  2. Hrmm. Looks like I am unable to install/update any plugins. When trying to install a new plugin I am getting Read-only file system errors. I'm wondering if one of my drive have failed.
  3. Yes, you are correct. I meant generic error. Is there any place I can find a more detailed error?
  4. Sorry, yes its saying network failure. The error with updating is attached. I've noticed I can download it via CLI in unraid as well as clicking the link in Chrome. Not sure what's going on.
  5. I'm getting the same error all of a sudden as well. My Apps tab has disappeared after the failed update, also.
  6. Anybody running into issues after updating. I'm getting this error and I haven't changed anything in a long time. Starting Chef Client, version 14.13.11[0m resolving cookbooks for run list: ["gitlab"][0m Synchronizing Cookbooks:[0m - gitlab (0.0.1)[0m - package (0.1.0)[0m - postgresql (0.1.0)[0m - redis (0.1.0)[0m - monitoring (0.1.0)[0m - registry (0.1.0)[0m - mattermost (0.1.0)[0m - consul (0.1.0)[0m - gitaly (0.1.0)[0m - nginx (0.1.0)[0m - runit (4.3.0)[0m - letsencrypt (0.1.0)[0m - acme (4.0.0)[0m - crond (0.1.0)[0m Installing Cookbook Gems:[0
  7. I second that. I've decreased my library size by over 3TBs. You need put a donate button in the app or something. [emoji16] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  8. I was able to figure it out by@Josh.5 suggestion of running the raw ffmpeg command inside container. I got a subtitle error and remembered there was setting to remove them. I tried with the setting and it seemed to work. I'm not sure it resolved all the issues but it seems to cure the current issues I have.
  9. You could always get the subtitles from opensubititles.org and keep them separate from the movie container. I think the issue is when they are inside of the container and in a format ffmpeg can't convert/understand. I use Emby and Jellyfin for my media and they have the ability to download subtitles for you. They are usually placed in the same directory as your video file.
  10. FYI, I went into the settings and check the remove Subtitles box and it seemed to fix majority of the issues. I'm thinking ffmpeg is failing trying to convert embedded subtitles.