Docker issues and error reports after recent MOBO firmware upgrade

Hi Guys-

Recently upgraded the firmware for my aorus b450 pro wifi to version f60e.  Had an issue where my unit wouldn't boot to bios.  It turned out that i could get into bios w/out my sas controller was unplugged.  I changed the pcie settings in the bios and got my server up and running again.  

Did a pre-clear of a 14 tb drive which took approximately 4 days and noticed i would get emails in the morning w/the following error code:

fstrim: /etc/libvirt: FITRIM ioctl failed: Input/output error
fstrim: /var/lib/docker: FITRIM ioctl failed: Input/output error

Would also get this code:

**** Unable to write to cache ****   **** Unable to write to Docker Image ****   **** unRaid's built in FTP server is running ****  

I've never precleared a disk before so i attributed it to the preclear process.  It took 4 days for the 14 tb drive but i got the ok from preclear that the disk was good.  I haven't received the "fstrim" error message since monday (did the preclear over the weekend), but still get the cache/dockerimage/ftp server messages the last few mornings.  

Also, another thing i've noticed is that my docker's (plex and binhex-krusader) run fine, but if i stop them, i can't restart them.  I get an "execution error, error code 403" message and both dockers refuse to start.  if i reboot my system or stop/start array, it'll come back up but i've never had this issue before. 

Attached is my diagnostics file. 

Do you think there can be an issue w/the sas controller for one or both of the error messages.  

Any and all help is much appreciated.  

nasgard-diagnostics-20210107-0840.zip

It looks like the filesystem on sdd1 is corrupt which ends up causing the docker images mounted on that filesystem to become readonly. The docker image errors are a result of the corruption on /dev/sdd1.

Jan  7 08:27:09 Nasgard kernel: BTRFS critical (device sdd1): corrupt leaf: root=2 block=948912128 slot=56, unexpected item end, have 134231043 expect 13315
Jan  7 08:27:09 Nasgard kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdd1) in __btrfs_free_extent:6805: errno=-5 IO failure

Jan  7 08:27:09 Nasgard kernel: BTRFS info (device sdd1): forced readonly

• Thanks 1