Disk Failure - fatal error -- Input/output error

GTP

My server was doing a parity check and it said it was going to take over 365 days to complete so I paused the parity check and stopped the array and shut down my server to verify all the connections were secure. When I restarted the server I found multiple read errors on Disk 6 and 11 and then the disks became disabled. I stopped the server and started it in maintenance mode to run a disk check. I have dual parity so I should be able to recover but I am getting this error when I just try to check the disk. Is it dead? I ran Check -nv. 

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... superblock read failed, offset 2199023247360, size 131072, ag 2, rval -1 fatal error -- Input/output error

I have attached the diagnostics and shut down the server while I await your advice. 

Thank you,

GTP

tower-diagnostics-20210109-1832.zip

Problems with multiple disks. Disks 6 and 11 aren't mounting, disks 10 and 11 seem to be unassigned. Disk10 connection and/or corruption. SMART for those disks looks OK. Other disks connection problems as well. Possibly controller or power is to blame. Since you have so many disks power is a definite suspect.

Unrelated, but why in the world do you have 150G allocated to docker.img? 20G is usually more than enough, and looks like less than 20G of that 150 is being used. Have you had problems filling it? Making it larger won't fix problems with filling it, it will only make it take longer to fill.

On a similar note, appdata and system shares are scattered all over the place instead of all on cache as they should be.