We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Mover is working extremely slow (30-35 MB/s)

There are stuff on the log that I never saw in the initialization phase. Doesn't mean there is a problem, I'll let more experienced user look into it.

However, your log is spammed with:

Feb  7 21:40:54 UnRAID unassigned.devices: Error: unable to get the samba mounts.
Feb  7 21:40:54 UnRAID unassigned.devices: Error: unable to get the ISO mounts.

It makes it difficult to read. You should fix that first. (you can check the plugin support topic if needed)

AFAIK, the mover logging is made in the syslog.

Regarding files size, those are not files that should impact transfer speed as small files do.

Yes that error has been there for a few days now.  I dont think its related.  If I press the refresh disks button on unassigned devices section it goes away,  it will start up again later and I'm not sure what's causing it.

I made another post about that but the only thing I was told to do is press the refresh disks button, but nothing about whats causing it.  I ha e been in the process of mounting a new drive and transfering files off it, and now it being in the preclear phase, so I assumed those errors were somehow related to that.