Dockers Disappeared - Urgent Help - Drives un-mounted

Hello,

Today I went to update my OS and when I did all of my docker's disappeared completely. So I rolled back to the previous OS and realized the reason the dockers disappeared might be because I have 2 drives that were completely unmounted now (assuming one was the cache drive, I am not sure what the other drive was though). I remounted them but not sure what to do from here. These are my SSD drives. 

Is there a way to figure out which drive should go in which slot to re-start the array without losing data? I am worried about trying to put the array back together and it rebuilding and I lose everything. 

Logs attached. image.thumb.png.48ecd400262ac390c0149758707ab84b.png

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20210303-1141.zip

Yes i think so but not 100%. I setup the server like two years ago and havent had to do anything like this to it since setup so problem is I dont remember. I am not 100% they were both cache drives either. Is there a way to see what they were before and then should I reslot them and start the array?

Great that worked! Thanks so much!

Now back to the updating question. Did I do something wrong before? I just hit update to update to 6.90 and when it restarted thats when all of this happened. Do I need to do something differenT? 

Edited by fmjets11