Cache drive issues

Not sure how to fix this. eveything in my Apdata share only writes in the cache drive. and I get this warrning mark saying that files in there and system are not protected.

the setting is set for Cache yes. I tried moving it around to all settings except Cache only. And still nothing changes. using the move button after each change. I stopped docker and VM Manager untill I can get this resolved. how do I fix this?

Well after messing with some settings I was able to get it to start working again.

I changed the btrfs to xfs then back to auto. It seams like it got the setting to now make system and cache to go to Disc1 and cache. but if I use Cache Pref. It it shows the data on Cache disk and not on the Array and Cache. Kind of think its not working as I was expecting. I expect Cache Prefer to show it was copied to the array and the cache drive. But I only see that in the cache yes setting.  Its ok I think I got it working most of the way I was expecting now. Maybe its something to do with the files systems both being diffrent.

I just set everything up as defaults and I think maybe I missed something. Anyway rebuilding this time its too much work I'll have to wait till I get the new box up and make sure that one is setup correctly. right now I just need to move my data off my FreeNAS box over to this one. Then reload again and move back. so I got a little bit more work to do.

5 minutes ago, Bizquick said:

Well after messing with some settings I was able to get it to start working again.

I changed the btrfs to xfs then back to auto. It seams like it got the setting to now make system and cache to go to Disc1 and cache. but if I use Cache Pref. It it shows the data on Cache disk and not on the Array and Cache. Kind of think its not working as I was expecting. I expect Cache Prefer to show it was copied to the array and the cache drive. But I only see that in the cache yes setting.  Its ok I think I got it working most of the way I was expecting now. Maybe its something to do with the files systems both being diffrent.

I just set everything up as defaults and I think maybe I missed something. Anyway rebuilding this time its too much work I'll have to wait till I get the new box up and make sure that one is setup correctly. right now I just need to move my data off my FreeNAS box over to this one. Then reload again and move back. so I got a little bit more work to do.

Sounds like you do not understand the Use Cache setting?    A value of Prefer means you want the files to be moved to the cache.    Turning on the GUI help will give more detail on how the value of that setting works in terms of initial placement of files and how they subsequently get handled by mover.