Array permissions set to 'Nobody' after re-flashing USB from backup.

My array now has all the permissions of the files set to nobody. I have tried the usual methods of setting new permissions. Setting up the windows credentials again. 'Docker Safe new Permissions' isn't showing up where I'm pretty sure it should. 

Long story short I can't write to any of the drives. Any help would be appreciated. I'm hoping it's an easy fix that I've overlooked.

Do you have multiple users on the server?  Windows has a "feature" (or bug depending upon how you look at it) where it caches the credentials used to connect to a remote share.  If userA was used to connect to shareA on Windows (and doesn't have rights to shareB), then Windows won't ask you for credentials to access shareB (which userB has rights to)

I observed that you have shares with permissions in all three categories---  Private, Secure, and Public.  Many times this presents a problem.  SMB (basically) only allows a single SMB login from each Windows client computer.  You can read about it here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/25064-user-share-problem/?tab=comments#comment-228392

Be sure to read not only this post but the next several that follow it.  What you really want to do to to  make sure that your first login to your Unraid server from a client computer to a Private share to which the client has access privileges.  As @Squid mention, Windows can (and will) store login information.  You can find these and manage them  in the 'Credential Manager'--  Type it in the search box on the Taskbar.  (When things get screwed up with the Credential Manager, it is often best to delete every credential that is related to the server in question.)

Thanks guys, I read the linked forum posts, set them as you asked and it worked. 

I would like to say that the problem that stemmed it has been bothering me intermittently for months. The server will work fine for ages then crash is strange ways. In recent times the OS would crash with the docker container still running. Then there was frequent times when the docker image would become corrupted. I ended up getting FS errors from BTRFS.

I'll post with diagnostics if it crashes again. Thanks again, I appreciate it.