Deluge and NZBget won't move downloaded files to movie and serie folder (Sonarr and Radarr)

Im all fed up with this shitty problem. Been researching for over a week now and I can't seem to get this to work. There are plenty of posts of people with the same problem.

I will post some screenshots so you guys have some information

- screenshot with the mappings of Deluge, NZBget, Sonarr and Radarr in Unraid.

- screenshot of the Remote Path Mappings within RADARR

- Screenshot of the 'path settings' withing NZBget

- Screenshot with an error from NZBgetlog.

NZBget is telling me there is an permission issue: could not create directory in /mnt/user: Permission Denied.

I have a feeling that using chmod won't solve my problem.

Hopefully someone can spot the problem here. 

Thank you in advance guys. Really appreciate all the help here 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Edited by Tyler Durden

hmm without seeing other config screens.... 

nzbget seems to be trying to write directly to your /mnt/user/tv-shows, it should be going to /mnt/user/download mainframe/completed/tv-shows where Sonarr can pick it up. 

Also in nzbget/sonarr/radarr,  the default setup has /downloads already setup and you just add the path. If you changed it to /data for all of them make sure Access Mode is read/write slave.

Somewhere you have a mismatch between them. Make sure your categories are the same for each and do you really need a remote port mapping if it is all within unraid?

*If you can post a screenshot of your unraid Sonarr docker config and also one of your nzbget settings/categories screen

Edited by FastEddieP
16 minutes ago, FastEddieP said:

hmm without seeing other config screens.... 

nzbget seems to be trying to write directly to your /mnt/user/tv-shows, it should be going to /mnt/user/download mainframe/completed/tv-shows where Sonarr can pick it up. 

Also in nzbget/sonarr/radarr,  the default setup has /downloads already setup and you just add the path. If you changed it to /data for all of them make sure Access Mode is read/write slave.

Somewhere you have a mismatch between them. Make sure your categories are the same for each and do you really need a remote port mapping if it is all within unraid?

*If you can post a screenshot of your unraid Sonarr docker config and also one of your nzbget settings/categories screen

I will test it right away. Thank you for your effort and time sir. Will get back to you with the results