6.9.2 USB Died :( Help!

Hi, was using a Cruzer Ultra Fit 3.1 (16 GB) and it suddenly died on me. It said I couldn't read/write... and I stupidly turned it off rather than backing it up immediately. Now it's completely dead (tried chkdsk) and I cannot recover the drive order. Help would be much appreciated.

I've ordered 2x Data Traveler SE9s to prevent this from happening in the future.

1 hour ago, Shadz said:

Hi, was using a Cruzer Ultra Fit 3.1 (16 GB) and it suddenly died on me. It said I couldn't read/write... and I stupidly turned it off rather than backing it up immediately. Now it's completely dead (tried chkdsk) and I cannot recover the drive order. Help would be much appreciated.

I've ordered 2x Data Traveler SE9s to prevent this from happening in the future.

The process to follow in this scenario is covered here in the online documentation that can be accessed via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Shadz said:

I understand you don't have a backup (manual, with CA Backup or My Servers) ?

You can look at the wiki for information :

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Changing_The_Flash_Device

8 hours ago, itimpi said:

The process to follow in this scenario is covered here in the online documentation that can be accessed via the Manual link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

Thanks! I didn't read that far b/c I wasn't going to manually make the USB. I'll try this!