Win10 VM keeps pausing

Recently spun up a Win10 VM, all sleep/hibernation is turned off in Windows.  Noticed a few times over the past couple days that the VM is showing as paused in GUI (and I can't wake up with mouse/keyboard) and I need to choose "resume" from VM section.  Windows itself isn't going to sleep (as I notice processes never stop running) but the VM is.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Recently spun up a Win10 VM, all sleep/hibernation is turned off in Windows.  Noticed a few times over the past couple days that the VM is showing as paused in GUI (and I can't wake up with mouse/keyboard) and I need to choose "resume" from VM section.  Windows itself isn't going to sleep (as I notice processes never stop running) but the VM is.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Check the power settings in the vm. It’s most likely set to sleep after X amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Check the power settings in the vm. It’s most likely set to sleep after X amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a VM power setting in unRaid - or are you referring to sleep settings in the Windows VM?  I already stated that sleep settings are set to never in the Windows VM

• 10 months later...