[SUPPORT] DiamondPrecisionComputing - ALL IMAGES AND FILES

16 hours ago, Tobîîas said:

how can i use it on firefox?
when I start via the WebUI, do I get nothing?

Yes, you get no visible change. The VPN is transparent and always on for Firefox in this case, since all network traffic is routed via Gluetun. If you get no errors and internet works in your Firefox container, it should be working.

You can verify for example via https://ip.me. If the IP it shows in your containered Firefox differs from what you get on another computer on your network (or your Unraid box, you can also do curl ip.me via Unraid console/ssh for the same effect), then your VPN is working. The IP your Firefox container shows via ip.me should also match your VPN configuration.

40 minutes ago, Tobîîas said:

I still don't understand how I can reach my Firefox docker container.

where can i find out which new address my firefox container has now?

Apologies, my answer before was basically correct, but missing a crucial step if you need to interact with the container :)

You will need to expose your Firefox container's web UI port via your Gluetun container (since network traffic now goes through that one).

For example, if Firefox's web UI port is 3000, you would add that to Gluetun's configuration. You will need to remove that port mapping from the Firefox container first, or at least change it to something different.

So you'd add something like this to your Gluetun container (change ports according to your configuration/preference):

image.png.0ce5c04b98c31f9ac381c72e1d6c38aa.png

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ansgaros said:

Apologies, my answer before was basically correct, but missing a crucial step if you need to interact with the container :)

You will need to expose your Firefox container's web UI port via your Gluetun container (since network traffic now goes through that one).

For example, if Firefox's web UI port is 3000, you would add that to Gluetun's configuration. You will need to remove that port mapping from the Firefox container first, or at least change it to something different.

So you'd add something like this to your Gluetun container (change ports according to your configuration/preference):

image.png.0ce5c04b98c31f9ac381c72e1d6c38aa.png

THANK YOU!!!
it finally works

• 2 weeks later...