License problems ?

Sorry for my stupid questions as just a brand new Unraid user:

I have recently purchased the Unraid OS Plus license. I followed the installation process from the wiki, as I changed also from the old USB stick to a new one just before the purchase.

Now the dashboard shows correctly my license instead of Trial Unraid OS Plus at the upper right corner of the screen... all ok.

But:

I have also installed the My server plug in.

My server shows up in orange color with a warning mark.

When I open the my server dashboard it says, that I am still on TRIAL mode ... When I want to download my license key to install the registration key in the Unraid TOOLS menu, the my server plug in tells me, that the registration key to download is still the trial key....

What do I need to do, to install the purchased Unraid OS Plus key correctly (which I don't know)

I never got that key file and don't know what to do. May be that the trial license is still valid for a short while, but I want to prevent that the server shuts down...

I need to ASAP install the license correctly.

Thank you for your support.

Problem seems to be solved.  Yesterday late evening I switched the server off and when I switched it on today the My server plug-in now shows too licenses:

- the old TRIAL, which may still be usable a couple of days

- the new purchased Unraid Pro Plus, which I am using now

Also in the My Server plug-in my Server shows up with its name in black letters without warning...

So all ok now - solved

10 hours ago, ullibelgie said:

Problem seems to be solved.  Yesterday late evening I switched the server off and when I switched it on today the My server plug-in now shows too licenses:

- the old TRIAL, which may still be usable a couple of days

- the new purchased Unraid Pro Plus, which I am using now

Would you please PM me a screenshot of what you are seeing? Thanks