Mover not moving files (File already exsists)

Lately i've been getting a few log messages that my Cache drive is almost at its limit.

There are a few files on the cache drive that won't move. When I run Mover, it gives me a message that the file already exsists.

When i Delete the file from the array it is also gone from the Cache drive. When I delete the file from the cache drive, it is also deleted from the array.

My data share has Cache set to Yes.

I've also tried renaming the files, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

Aug 10 16:22:33 Vault root: mover: started
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move: file /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Ghost (1990)/Ghost (1990).mkv
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move_object: /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Ghost (1990)/Ghost (1990).mkv File exists
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move: file /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Night at the Museum (2006)/Night at the Museum (2006).mkv
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move_object: /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Night at the Museum (2006)/Night at the Museum (2006).mkv File exists
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move: file /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Everest (2015)/Everest (2015).mkv
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move_object: /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Everest (2015)/Everest (2015).mkv File exists
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move: file /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/The Thing (1982)/The Thing (1982).mkv
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move_object: /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/The Thing (1982)/The Thing (1982).mkv File exists
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move: file /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Super 8 (2011)/Super 8 (2011).mkv
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault move: move_object: /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/Super 8 (2011)/Super 8 (2011).mkv File exists
Aug 10 16:22:34 Vault root: mover: finished

1 hour ago, victor93 said:

2 pool drives. One is called Cache which I user for my VM's and the other is called Samsung.

doh!

5 hours ago, victor93 said:

When i Delete the file from the array it is also gone from the Cache drive. When I delete the file from the cache drive, it is also deleted from the array.

How exactly are you doing this delete?

First I deleted the movie through Krusader in the folder data/media/Movies/{Movie Name}. Then I saw it was also gone from the Cache drive.

Then I used SSH to log on and used

rm -r /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/{Movies name}

When I went back to Krusader the file was also gone from the array.

2 hours ago, victor93 said:

First I deleted the movie through Krusader in the folder data/media/Movies/{Movie Name}. Then I saw it was also gone from the Cache drive.

Then I used SSH to log on and used

rm -r /mnt/samsung/data/media/Movies/{Movies name}

When I went back to Krusader the file was also gone from the array.

Because generally speaking most people mount /mnt/user to /media within Krusader, so when you deleted it via Krusader, you deleted it everywhere.  When doing something like this, you need to delete it only from the specific disk that the movie is on.  (ie: you map /mnt to /media for Krusader and then navigate to the applicable drive and delete it there)

I have now mapped /mnt to /media for Krusader and searched all de disks. On one disk i've found the folder for Everest (2015) but it was empty. I've deleted this folder from disk8 and started Mover again. Still getting the same error that the file already exsists.

Is there a way that I can export the contents of each Disk to a *.txt file? Maybe the file is in a wrong folder and there is no way of telling which one.

I've used this script to create such a TXT file, but when I set "f" to /mnt, the script won't work for some reason.

#!/bin/sh
# Tree Index Array
#description=Creates an inventory tree of all mounted disks (not cache)
#arrayStarted=true

SAVEPATH=/mnt/user/Backups/treeindexarray

for f in /mnt/user/data/media
do
    echo "Scanning tree for $f"
    mkdir -p $SAVEPATH/$(basename $f)
    tree -o $SAVEPATH/$(basename $f)/$(date +%Y%m%d).txt "$f"
done
echo "indexTree complete!"
exit 0

On 8/11/2021 at 4:56 PM, trurl said:

In the diagnostics you posted before, your data share is set to use cache pool, not samsung pool

How did I miss that!! That was the problem! Changed the cache drive to the Samsung SSD and started Mover, now everything is working again. THANKS!