BTRFS errors

My server has been unstable for about a month, having to resort to rebooting about every 5 to 7 days. Today I've noticed a ton of errors, I did run the scrub tool but it found no errors. Is my NVMe drive failing? I can provide more logs if needed

kernel: BTRFS error (device nvme0n1p1): parent transid verify failed on 388102717440 wanted 144115188076528182 found 672310

phenom-diagnostics-20210818-1323.zip

Edited by progrockusa

Why do you have 250G docker.img? Have you had problems filling it? 20G is usually more than enough and making it larger won't fix filling it, it will only make it take longer to fill. I have 16 dockers and they take just over half of 20G and they don't grow beyond that.

The usual cause of an application writing into docker.img is specifying a path that isn't mapped.

13 hours ago, trurl said:

Why do you have 250G docker.img? Have you had problems filling it? 20G is usually more than enough and making it larger won't fix filling it, it will only make it take longer to fill. I have 16 dockers and they take just over half of 20G and they don't grow beyond that.

The usual cause of an application writing into docker.img is specifying a path that isn't mapped.

yeah I forgot about that I messed with that ages ago, I just reduced it to 50 gig where I initially had it.  How would I go about narrowing down, an app writing to the wrong path?