Unraid Server Dashboard unresponsive

Hi Guys-

Had A weird issue where i couldn't access my plex docker this morning.  

Went to login to my unraid server via ip address and was able to login and get to the main page. All the disks were spun down.

I could access the tools, dockers, and app page as well as the terminal.

However, when i tried to access the dashboard, it would not load.  Was hoping to initiate a shutdown via main page, but no-go. 

I was able to access the terminal via the unraid ui, and typed in shutdown.  Was greeted w/a "your system is rebooting now" message but it didn't shutdown/reboot.  

Eventually, the other tabs became unresponsive and couldn't access the server prompting a hard reset.  Currently, doing a Correcting parity check. 

Attached are the diagnostics.  

Any idea what went wrong here?  Should the parity check be correcting or non-correcting?

nasgard-diagnostics-20210820-1256.zip

20 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Diags are after rebooting so not much to see, if it happens again see if you get get the diags on the console, if got get at least the syslog.

will do.  thanks.

Should my parity check be correcting?  i assume so since it was an unplanned, dirty shutdown.  my monthly parity checks are usually non-correcting.

1 hour ago, omartian said:

Should my parity check be correcting?  i assume so since it was an unplanned, dirty shutdown. 

unclean shutdown parity checks are non-correcting, and that is how they should be.

In general, you should only do a correcting parity check after you have determined there are sync errors to be corrected, and you have no evidence they were caused by something other than incorrect parity.