samba keeps crashing

me160

I've been running into a few problems lately with unraid, I've got another thread on that (entire unraid server randomly crashes), got it figured out that its most likely my hardware so i am currently running 6.10.0rc1 and it has (for the most part) helped with random crashing (its crashing a lot less often) however i just stared re-transcoding my entire plex library (somewhere around 8600 movies/tv episodes) using tdarr, now tdarr is working great however my current problem is that tdarr crashes as well as a few of my other dockers and all file access within unraid and on the network because samba crashes, cant seem to find the offending error in the syslog. can someone help me if this is a problem with samba or just the fact im transferring so much data to/from the server its overloading samba and once the library finishes transcoding it wont do it anymore.

tldr: samba keeps crashing in unraid 6.10.0rc1, not shure if problem with samba or due to the large amount of transfers while transcoding plex library. diagnostics while samba is not working attached

otfgserver-diagnostics-20211029-2214.zip