BTRFS errors 24/7

Hi all, I'm running Unraid 6.9.0-rc1 and I'm constantly struggling with BTRFS errors all the time. I was used to have it running for weeks on a row but during the summer something happened and now I get these errors.

I stopped the docker via Settings - Docker, removed the docker.img and let it rebuild and did a clean restart but still getting these errors.

Motherboard - TUF z390 pro gaming. Latest bios update

Intel Core i5-9400T processor

Running a mix of 8 and 14TB disks with a Samsung 970 EVO as cache.

Here is the diagnostic file. I really hope someone can assist me with figuring out what is going on, I really love Unraid but this is starting to take its toll.

Thank you all.

dagon-diagnostics-20211101-1901.zip

Nov  1 18:58:31 DAGON kernel: BTRFS error (device nvme0n1p1): incorrect extent count for 3243245568; counted 1366, expected 1338

What you might consider doing is redoing the cache drive as XFS.  BTRFS works fine for most people, but the most stable by far is using XFS, especially if you have no immediate plans to install a redundant cache pool in the near future.

If the "docker image" keeps doing this for no real reason (ie: you've never filled it up), then something else that might help is switching to using a docker folder instead of a docker image.