Missing BTRFS Raid 1 Cache Pool after updating past 6.8.3

Hi 

Just wondering if there's any reason why after updating past 6.8.3 my BTRFS Raid 1 Cache pool is no longer detected?

Have tried a few times but on every occasion unraid is unable to see my cache pool and therefore Dockers / VM's etc...

Have ended up rolling back after every previous attempt and was happy to leave, however with CA now requiring minimum 6.9.0 looks like I will have to revisit this issue. Not keen to keep trying to upgrade and rolling back, without at least an idea of steps to try and take.

Cheers all!

For Context,

Have now removed the first cache device as errors where showing and moved second drive to first lowering total drives to 1. (also aware disk 1 is showing missing am re-building currently, issues where the same when this was present)

Upgraded to 6.9.2 again, Still unable to launch docker service however VM's load and can browse all cache folders etc. Have tried to delete docker image and re-create in different share, still unable to launch docker service. Logs show "mount error" when trying to launch docker service. After deleting docker image, rolling back to 6.8.5 (working configuration) no longer works, as now CA requires 6.9 min am unable to re download docker images!

Hope one of you amazing people can help find the solution 🤞

11 hours ago, trurl said:

The "standard" share for docker.img is the system share, not really a requirement though. But probably your problem is because the share you are trying to use for docker.img has embedded spaces in the name.

Thank you so much @trurl this was the answer !!! So happy that this is now working again, thanks again.