Another Unraid Server Random Reboots

Go to solution Solved by masterengineer,

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, masterengineer said:

have not performed a memory test at this time. I will be able to do that probably in a week or two

You shouldn't run a computer with bad RAM. The CPU can only access things from RAM, so everything goes through RAM, all your data and all the executable code.

And it looks like you already have corrupt data on cache.

And if the executable code from RAM is corrupt, that can certainly cause crashes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

an update to my server crashing

i have removed one of my CPU's and half my RAM. it hasn't crashed but I am getting memory errors filling my log file. attached is the log and diagnostics. i am just trying to figure out what could be causing it. i have tested all my different RAM and ran multiple Memory test with no errors. i also have tried two separate CPU's with both having the same error. any thoughts on this? i was wondering about the motherboard

behemoth-diagnostics-20211227-1035.zip syslog-192.168.10.150.log

• 3 months later...
  • Solution

just to close this out, after many many random crashes later. i replaced my motherboard with the same model and all issues are resolved. i determined that the chipset on the board was going bad. i now have both CPU's installed and all my 64GB of RAM and been up and running for 30 days with no issues. thank you for all the help with this issue.