Setup New Server by Cloning Existing?

TNJed

Did some searching on Google and the forums and didn't find a direct answer, so here goes.  I've been running UNRAID for about 5 years and now have 13 Docker apps running various things but no current VMs.  I have a friend that wants a similar setup to mine (including most of the same Dockers) and while I have a pretty good understanding of my setup, I certainly don't remember every tweak and change I've made over the past 5 years.  I was wondering if there was a relatively easy way for me to clone my current config and migrate it to a newly purchased USB key/license, and then just delete/modify setup items specific to me?  This should include apps and settings within the Docker containers.

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

this may or may not be applicable towards his setup

Many appdata related to media libraries and downloading media (plex, nzbget, radarr, transmission) will contain data that references media files so unless all that is the same probably better to just start from scratch on those applications, but their docker templates may still be useful.