Can't start array, Unraid asking for registration key

So, I'm new to Linux distro. Unraid has been really fun. I built a new PC using an old HP D530 with mostly new parts (used old case and front usb). While having fun, I starting deleting stuff from the array using terminal....bad, bad, bad...LOL! Anyway, I caused Unraid to start acting weird. I lost all 2.3TB of my movies, then I started loosing my cache drives, and it was just downhill from there. So I was happy when I remembered that I had made backups of my flash drive and saved it to my laptop. So ! happily reformatted the flash drive and copied the backup on to drive. Everything was going great! I ditched a bunch of inferior ssd drives and replaced them with a Segate 1TB Firecuda. I finally got my Windows 10 gaming VM up and running. I then tried copying some files to a backup folder on the array, but it was taking so long I cancelled the action. I plugged my external backup drive into the server to get that fast copying speed (without stopping the array first), mounted the drive, and then the docker application went offline. "Curious" I said to myself. So, I stopped the array and shutdown the server. Upon reboot, I logged in, saw the array hadn't started, scrolled down to start the array, but the button was disabled. "WTF!" Then I read across and the text said "Invalid, missing or expired registration key." I need some help. I've tried reinstalling the license key, but that didn't work. I think I may have inadvertently bIacklisted my drive. I NEED HELP! LOL! I'm laughing within my frustration.

Edited by pieface_geek