New hardware. Array stuck at Mounting disks

System info:

Version: 6.8.3

Background:

My old hardware died from what I suspect was a motherboard failure. I had to do a hard shutdown on the old Unraid OS before the hardware died. Unraid was working perfectly fine up until this point. I just got a new NAS that runs Unraid to replace the old NAS. I'm transferring over the USB drive from the old machine to this new one, along with the old drives.

Problem:

When I decrypt my drives and start the array, I get stuck while mounting the disks. Unraid said it had to do a parity check. This was because I performed an unclean shutdown. It's been 22 hours since then, and I can't tell whether the parity check has started or not. I haven't gotten any email notifications about the parity check starting yet, so I assume it's stuck trying to mount.

image.thumb.png.baaa838a9d3950d6139a41ead895fb78.png

Troubleshooting:

I tried maintenance mode. No problems here, but my problem is that the array doesn't start.

I tried booting Unraid into safe mode and mounting the array. I still have problems, even in safe mode

Docker is disabled

I've uploaded diagnostics. Help would be much appreciated.

nastyraid-diagnostics-20211207-2252.zip

Edited by iRAnGEiNGLeTriac