After powerloss need to run commands to get GUI back

Loops

Hi Everyone

The 1 day I take my UPS away to service the batteries, the power went out.

Unraid boot up nicely, SSH works fine but the GUI does not load.

After Googling I found these two commands that I need to run before I get my GUI back

/etc/rc.d/rc.nginx start
/etc/rc.d/rc.php-fpm start

I need to do this after every restart. 

What do I need to do to fix this?

Edited by Loops
5 hours ago, Loops said:

the GUI does not load

Do you mean you cannot access the webUI from another computer on your network? Or do you just mean you can't access the webUI on the server itself?

3 hours ago, Loops said:

dont know is the logs are needed

Complete diagnostics are preferred. I seldom bother to look at syslog without the context diagnostics provides. Diagnostics contains syslog since last reboot, SMART for all attached disk, and much more information about your hardware and configuration.

38 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you mean you cannot access the webUI from another computer on your network? Or do you just mean you can't access the webUI on the server itself?

Complete diagnostics are preferred. I seldom bother to look at syslog without the context diagnostics provides. Diagnostics contains syslog since last reboot, SMART for all attached disk, and much more information about your hardware and configuration.

Thank you for your reply. I just went out for food and came back and it just works.

Sooo I guess when someone else is having this problem: Go get some food and leave it alone.