Network unresponsive after 24-48 hrs

I've had an unraid machine for the better part of 4 years now, recently upgraded to a new system with a cpu that wasn't 10 years old. However recently I've been experiencing weird connectivity issues. I will connect to it via file explorer, or the tower url, both things work fine.  The next day at some point when I go to use it, its not connected to the file explorer, "network location not found" error. And the //tower also doesnt work to access the web url. 

The screen on the unraid box (if I attach an HDMI to it) shows no errors, all looks normal as it does once I reboot. The only thing I can do is hard shut down, followed by a reboot. 

I did hear about a memory leak with the webui open on a tab, so I made sure it was closed last night, but the "crash" (not even sure thats the best name for it) happened regardless. 

The last system worked flawlessly and I never really had to do anything, so despite me having 4 years under my belt, I'm a relative noob at this stuff for troubleshooting or what else I should provide. 

System specs: i7 12700k, ASUS TUF Motherboard, 32gb DDR4. 

I should mention this server is inaccessible from multiple PC's on the network after 24 hours or so, so its most certainly not client related. 

IF it is inaccessible from the network and you (apparently) have a monitor and keyboard attached, type this (after logging into the console):

diagnostics

That will write the Diagnostics file to the   logs   folder on your boot drive.  You can shut the server down before removing the drive with the following command:

poweroff

Be sure to post the file up in a new post or no one will realize that you have provided it.

Edited by Frank1940