All Shares Deleted by Unraid - Advice Requested

rwilkers
Go to solution Solved by trurl,

unraidtower-diagnostics-20220213-1159.zip

I am doing a backup using a FreeSync running on Win10 VM that resides on the Unraid server that I am backing up to.  As is my normal practice, when doing  a large backup, I set the cache disk parameter of that share to NO while doing the backup.    After the backup had run quite a while I noticed that  the backup was almost completed but transfer rate had dropped to 1-2 Mbs and assume the issue may be a large number of small files, although I did not really investigate the issue.  To help, I paused the FreeSync backup, changed the cache disk of that share to Prefer, initiated the mover to clear the cache with the intent of restarting the backup in  a few hours after the mover finished.  I waited a day, logged back in and noticed log messages say  that cache disk was full and the mover button was still grayed out on the Main Tab.  Not really how to recover from this, I changed the Share cache disk option to NO and applied.  Immediately got a message saying ALL of my shares had been deleted.   At this point I pulled a diagnostic which is attached, did nothing else and asking for help, since I obviously have moved past my level of ability.  I would prefer not to lose all my backups, any advice is appreciated.