[SOLVED] Parity-Check very slow ( 1.1mb/s)

When I start my parity check the progress the array operation shows is super slow.

141466021_Schermafbeelding2022-02-21om13_12_35.thumb.png.b23cb45a6c8fb062f45ba201b9c0864b.png

I read a lot of topics about this subject but couldn't find my anwser how to fix it. I tried turning off all dockers etc.

any help?

***EDIT***

as the wonder @Squid suggested I reconnected the drive.

but then when I started the server back up the drive was unmountable. I started the array in maintenance mode and repaired the xfs disk. rebooted again the drive is mountable again and I can run the parity check with normal speed (200mb)

projectplex-diagnostics-20220221-1338.zip

Edited by YoloSwagLord
15 minutes ago, Squid said:
ata9.00: ATA-10: ST10000DM0004-1ZC101,             ZA2DWBXE

This drive is continually resetting.  Most likely due to poor cabling connections.  Reseat (both ends) sata and power and don't disturb anything else

thanks for your quick response.  I see that I have a extra SATA connectors on to a PCIE controller. and that that specific drive is the only one connected to it. ill start to mess around with it to see if I can fix it.

• YoloSwagLord changed the title to [SOLVED] Parity-Check very slow ( 1.1mb/s)