All my disks are now unnassigned

Hime0698

I recently added a new disk to my array to replace an old one. during the rebuild, all the sudden another disk became unavailable despite not having any smart isues.

I tried rebooting my server, and when it booted up, ALL my disks are now showing as unnassigned.

Ive rebooted a bunch, rewired a few times, and have new SAS to SATA cables coming in soon.

Am I totally DOA or is there something I can do to save my data?

I have backups, although due to some reasons they where about a week out of date, I can recover from them though, I would just prefer to figure out what happened and if its fixable.

Ive attached a couple screenshots, and my syslog file.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 1.24.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 1.24.53 AM.png

jakenetnas-syslog-20220225-0724.zip

8 hours ago, JorgeB said:

We can force Unraid to rebuild the same disk again, but only if you know all the old assignments, and what disk was being rebuilt, if you don't know you can still recover most of the array except the disk being replaced, maybe can still get some data from the old one if not completely dead.

how do I do this, I dont mind if I loose the data from the disk that was being rebuilt necessarilly, I want to keep from having to download a 30tb backup from the cloud if I can.... that would take a WHILE.

28 minutes ago, Hime0698 said:

how do I do this,

Assign all disks that have a mount button in UD as data, assign the two that don't have one as parity, start the array to begin a parity sync, since the disks were encrypted Unraid will ask for a new key, enter the old one twice, the disk that was rebuilding will likely show data but some (or a lot) might be corrupt depending on when the rebuild stopped.