Continued UNRAID crashes - now "XFS EXPERIMENTAL online shrink feature USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" message

I'm about ready to ditch this project.  Although changing to RC2 and macvlan to ipvlan changes seems to have decreased the number of hard locks of my server I had yet another one overnight and now when booting I get the message seen below and server won't boot.

I'm using a server board, ECC ram that has all been tested, top quality hardware.

It's extremely disappointing that when the server crashes I can't do troubleshooting of what happened because the logs all disappear.

Server right now is completely offline .

Can anyone explain :

IMG_2795.thumb.jpg.01c20695aa72926a1a3d466ccfd6fb6f.jpg

Edited by Ystebad
4 hours ago, Ystebad said:

Had this before and it wasn't showing reason for locks.  Set up a syslog share on cache SSD set to cache only and activated via local syslog server:  not seeing any files in the share, how often is this updated?

2037527301_ScreenShot2022-03-04at10_34_30AM.thumb.png.6f548226a91c4a9f94760247100faf14.png

You also need to fill in the Remote Syslog server field with the IP of your Unraid server so the server logs to itself as you want it to be both server and client.

• Like 1