Run command when opening Webterminal

6 hours ago, Squid said:

How were you doing that before?

I wish I could remember. I can't find how I did it by searching and it seems a setting somewhere has been overwritten.

Is there a way to edit the ssh command used to open the webterminal?

Edited by cinereus
Just now, cinereus said:

I wish I could remember. I can't find how I did it by searching and it seems a setting somewhere has been overwritten.

It is not a standard facility in Unraid 😘 Since Unraid reloads 'fresh' every time you boot the system you have to take positive action to make any change to standard settings persist.

My suspicion is that you must have had an entry in the config/go file to modify something like the /etc/profile or .bashrc files after Unraid has loaded ?

4 hours ago, itimpi said:

It is not a standard facility in Unraid 😘 Since Unraid reloads 'fresh' every time you boot the system you have to take positive action to make any change to standard settings persist.

My suspicion is that you must have had an entry in the config/go file to modify something like the /etc/profile or .bashrc files after Unraid has loaded ?

I am aware of that. All my changes are normally made persistent via by gofile. This is the only thing I have noticed that is no longer working.

Perhaps I forgot o make this one change persistent unlike all the others that carried over fine. Either way, I'd love to know how to add an argument to the ssh command that is run by the webterminal or any other workaround that solves this issue.