Disk 1 had errors, dealing with future notifications

So a couple of weeks ago, I received a message that Disk 1 had errors.  I looked, and it had 128 errors overnight.  I wasn't too concerned (maybe I should be).

I have the option to ignore all errors of this kind on disk 1, or that warning about the 128 errors will continue to show in Fix Problems.  I want to be warned if I continue to have problems on disk 1, but I do NOT want to constantly see this error that has already occurred.

Is there any way I can clear THIS error, but continue to receive errors on this disk in the future?

Did you already fix the corruption on disk1? It is mountable and not disabled, but syslog was showing filesystem corruption. If you haven't, check filesystem on disk1. Be sure to capture the output so you can post it.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Storage_Management#Running_the_Test_using_the_webGui

I don't see anything in the SMART report that would have given a notification, so I assume you are talking about the Errors column on Main. Use the Clear Stats button in Main - Array Operation.

Unrelated, but your system share has files on the array. You want this share all on fast pool (cache) and set to stay there. Your dockers/VMs will have performance impacted with these on the array, and array disks can't spindown since these files are always open. You will have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings, change system share to cache-prefer, and run Mover to get these moved.