"Docker Service Failed to start"

So I had problems with a failing disk in my array. You could almost watch the sectors failing throughout the day. I posted here asking what to do. I ended up ordering another same size/brand disk from Amazon and rebuilding the data (that was surprisingly easy). Everything said it rebuilt the data fine and now everything is in "good" status with no problems found under "fix common problems". However, when I went to my docker tab, I get a "docker service failed to start message". I did notice that on the disk that was corrupted, that there is a system folder and the only thing within that folder is docker.img. Maybe through the rebuild process the docker.img file got corrupted? If it was already rebuilt from parity....does that mean the img in parity was bad?

My next question is, doesn't the docker img stay in cache (or isn't it supposed to?). If so, do I have some mover setting wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Picture for reference.

IMG_1909.jpg

Jorge, please see attached. Just for reference, a couple folks suggested deleting the docker.img and that unraid would recreate it. I made a copy of the file, and then deleted it. Stopped the array and restarted. I still get the failed to start message. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have the backup/restore appdata plugin. And I took a backup prior to all of this getting too ugly. Not sure if that helps. Attached is my diagnostics file. Thank you!

rodelaclan-diagnostics-20220503-0948.zip

Doesn't really look like you deleted it.  (BTW, no reason to ever really make a backup of it)

Settings - Docker Set the service to be disabled

Delete the image (check box) via the GUI

Re-enable the service

Apps - Previous Apps, check off what you want back installed and hit Install x Apps

6 minutes ago, Squid said:

Doesn't really look like you deleted it.  (BTW, no reason to ever really make a backup of it)

Settings - Docker Set the service to be disabled

Delete the image (check box) via the GUI

Re-enable the service

Apps - Previous Apps, check off what you want back installed and hit Install x Apps

Thanks, I actually used midnight commander to delete....and it's not showing in that location now....I don't think I disabled the service in setttings though.  When you say delete the image (check box) via the GUI, and you please elaborate on this step?