I don't want to rebuild parity

Ok I see you need more context. I want to shrink array because i now have four WD6TB  disks fail after 2 years. I have old green wd disks no problems. But new purple and reds are a disaster. I RMA disks back and fourth few times, and I get stuck with them not working. Last time was like this:

I go new config but it says "Too many wrong and/or missing disks!"

diskstation-diagnostics-20220504-1542.zip

2 minutes ago, Walter Smith said:

I go new config but it says "Too many wrong and/or missing disks!"

That does not compute.

Reviewing your syslog, I suspect you may not know what we mean by New Config (Tools - New Config).

New Config makes it forget any assignments, lets you assign any disks however you want, and rebuilds parity on any disk assigned to any parity slot.

Since those diagnostics were without the array started, and after rebooting and other things were done trying to change disk assignments, I can't actually tell if emulated disk1 mounts, or indeed which disk was originally disk1, or if it is still attached.

But most of the things I see in syslog are about nvidia, and about your disk controller.

At this point I doubt you have an actual disk problem. Is original disk1 still attached? If so, what are the last 4 characters of its serial number?