Case swap, now stale configuration

I transferred everything into a new server case, i took screen shots of the slot allocations and when i started up unraid its saying all the drives are missing and the configuration is stale, i thought i would just have to set the slots back to what they were but there are now drives to select, everything is connect back up, i didnt take any notice of which raid card was in which slot or what cable was in each card, could this be the issue ?

3 minutes ago, loady said:

Oh dear... 

That's not the problem here, you using HBAs in IT mode, they are just not detecting any disks, likely a connection problem, since they have a BIOS installed you can also look for the disks in the HBA BIOS, if they are no detected there they also won't be detected by Unraid.

35 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

That's not the problem here, you using HBAs in IT mode, they are just not detecting any disks, likely a connection problem, since they have a BIOS installed you can also look for the disks in the HBA BIOS, if they are no detected there they also won't be detected by Unraid.

They are the same as they were before i swap all the gear out so i dont understand whats changed here

Yes, however, i am a complete wally, i plugged the drives and power cables from bottom row upwards wheras they were supposed to be top row downwards...DOH!...thanks for the prompt replies as always, you are what makes UNraid so great