**Desperate** Server keeps crashing

Hi All,

I am *really* *really* desperate for some help please. My unraid server keeps crashing and I'm all over the place. I'm really freaking desperate to the point where I'm willing to pay.

I'm new to Unraid and I've gone through the posting suggestions but unfortunately I don't have any error logs as I keep having to hard reboot the server.

Over the last couple of days, I rebuilt my server from scratch which I finished last night

• Different motherboard
  • Same CPU + RAM
  • Completely different case - mATX to full tower case
  • Different PSU + cables
  • Different SATA & SAS cables

It booted up fine but one of the drives was disabled. So I started a rebuild on it but the GUI / web interface dropped out and I couldn't connect back into it. It also didn't respond to pings = "This site can't be reached"
So I left it overnight and still nothing. So I hard rebooted it again and exactly same thing keeps happening. After I hard rebooted it and it came back on, a message popped up saying rebuild had been successfully completed but it still said there was an emulated drive. As soon as I start a rebuilt on the disabled / emulated drive - it crashes. There are also some really, really weird thigs with unassigned drives - like, there's a drive showing up as unassigned, able to be formatted etc BUT it's in the array and showing as green / normal etc.

I *desperately, desperately, desperately* need some help please!
I've attached two screenshots of what was on the screen last night the first time it crashed as soon as I started a rebuild.

f7f72bf3dad30893c2fa7dbedc2b8b8b.jpg

20220518_233513.jpg

20220518_233523.jpg

6 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

download and create a boot USB with https://www.memtest86.com/

If you don't see errors almost immediatly, run at least 12 hours, preferably a full day letting it test continuously.

Oh, I forgot to mention - this morning I have completely replaced the RAM. Swapped it over with another 8GB Corsair set. 2x4GB DDR4 2400mhz. Still doing the same thing with the new set of RAM, so I doubt it's the RAM.

Edited by eliminatrix
Added extra info