10000baseT/Full
                            2500baseT/Full
                            5000baseT/Full
    Advertised pause frame use: No
    Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes
    Advertised FEC modes: Not reported
    Speed: 100Mb/s
    Duplex: Full

This would (normally) seem to indicate a cabling issue or a switch issue.  I would reinvestigate this possibility.  Then google for any problems with this NIC and Linux.  (If the problem is with the driver in general, it will probably need to be addressed first in Linux.)  If you don't find anything or if the driver has been updated to address this issue, generate a bug report.  (LimeTech normally will never see these type of issues if reported in the General Support sub-forum.  They track all topics in the bug section...)

• 1 year later...
51 minutes ago, splintered-broadsword3010 said:

I have exactly the same issue with this exact motherboard - trying to plug in to my temporary 1Gbps switch (while waiting for a 10Gbps one) it only negotiates at 100Mbps no matter what I do...

Has anyone managed to solve this somehow?

Restart your switch, Check The cables and restart your unraid, If not working disable 1 nic in bios and tray the Same.

• 2 weeks later...

So I left for vacation, came back, powered on the server and it just negotiated 1Gbps like it's nothing... I've spent 3 days on trying cables, switches, upgrading firmware, BIOS and anything else I can think of or find on the internet and nothing helped, and now after like 5 days sitting powered off it just magically starts working :D I feel like it's been making fun of me now :D

I suspect that the power being off had something to do with it.  You may not realize it but shutting it down does not really 'shut' everything down!  In fact, your NIC will be active if the BIOS is set up to 'wake up on LAN'.  (The NIC might have gotten itself in some mode that a simple reset would not correct...) 

I have watched one of my servers when it is rebooted.  It appears that it completely shuts down but I know that the PS is still active and it does supply some power to the MB during this period.