Scripts no longer running? OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:367

Hi,

I have a couple of scripts that I have not run for about a year but they no longer run and each have the same error

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: exec: "/UNRAIDSHARE/bashfile/opus.bash": permission denied: >

I have tried changing the user but it makes no difference? has something changed in unraid?

Here is my script

#!/bin/bash
docker exec -u root -i Blender-Desktop-G3 /UNRAIDSHARE/bashfile/opus.bash /UNRAIDSHARE/opustest

4 minutes ago, mbc0 said:

Why does unraid create scripts there if you are unable to run them from boot?

As a persistent storage location that survives a reboot.  You can store them on /boot, but not set the execute bit.

5 minutes ago, mbc0 said:

cannot see a way to move/change the script location?

You can add an entry to the /boot/config/go file to move them to a suitable runtime location and set the execute bit.

Alternatively you can precede the script invocation with the bash command so it reads

bash path-to-script

as in that case it is not necessary to have the execute bit set on the script file.

• Like 1