Corrupt Docker Image?

Since updating to the 6.10 versions I seem to be having problems with a number of dockers

Sabnzbvpn won't work with the VPN enabled and Radaar, Sonaar & Lidarr keep reporting that indexers are going offline. Plus they loose communication with Sabnzbvpn too.

I have reverted back to 6.9.2 and updated the dockers to their latest version, but this has had no effect. I did note on the 6.10 series that I was not able to update any dockers?

I appreciate that there are potential data corruption issues with the 6/10 series, however I thought that my hardware was not affected?

I am beginning to wonder if on docker.img file has been corrupted, and would welcome any help.

If so I guess I delete the docker.img file and then have to download and set the dockers from scratch?

tower-diagnostics-20220625-1535.zip

The fact that you have allocated 100G to docker.img makes me suspect you have some container misconfigured so it is growing, and you tried to fix that by making it very large. Making docker.img large won't fix this issue, it will only make it take longer to fill and corrupt.

When those diagnostics were taken less than 6G of allocated 100G docker.img were used. When you recreate docker.img, make it only 20G. If usage seems to grow, you need to figure out why, not make it larger.

The usual cause for filling docker.img is an application writing to a path that isn't mapped to host storage.