No disks showing when attempting to upgrade parity disk

Hello,

I recently got a pair of 16TB WD Golds and wanted to put one as my parity disk (upgrading from a 4TB) and then once that is completed, add in the other 16TB as a data disk plus move the old 4TB as another data disk. I have precleared both 16TB disks and had them mounted in unassigned devices as a local backup while I was figuring out some file system issues and waiting for my cloud backup to finish.

Searching through the forum I found this process from @Squid which states:

Stop the array 

Assign the 12TB as parity drive

Start the Array and let it build the parity drive

After that's done, stop the array and add the original 8TB as a data drive 5.  Unraid will clear it in the background and when that's done (hours), then the storage space is available.

The standard way does give you a fall back, as the original parity drive is available for you to reinstall if something terrible goes wrong.

I stopped the array and in Main clicked to select the 16TB disk to replace the existing parity drive. Once I did, the screen changed and now none of the disks are showing up:

image.thumb.png.840759bf2dd36c5392a2538c7b722561.png

Refreshing the page does nothing, and switching back and forth to another page does nothing. Trying to open the log in the top right shows the window for a second and then closes without displaying any info. The unassigned devices section on main is just spinning with the wavy Unraid logo. Attempted to download diagnostics file, but it's just sitting there after clicking download.

I wanted to post in here before I did anything else to not potentially mess something up. Thanks for your help.

Unraid Pro v6.10.3

SOLUTION: This ended up being a DNS issue. I run PiHole as an Ubuntu VM on Unraid, as use that for local DNS resolution. When I stopped the array, it shut down the VM so Unraid would only display the cached webpage data. Once I changed the DNS info on Windows and went to the IP address of my server, the problem resolved itself.

Edited by Arcaeus