Modern Marvels

Llessur

I'm trying to add this series to my Plex environment, but am about to pull my hair out.  The NZB files I find all seem to be for the wrong episodes.  It might say S09E21, but playing the video is for a totally different show.  I go to The TVDB and look up the first season to find five shows, but Wikipedia will list six shows.  Importing in to Plex will show as episode 21, but season one only had five or six episodes.

In short, I'm seeing inconsistencies between the actual nzb files, Plex nameing, and The TVDB.  Has anyone else seen this is the past?  How did you resolve it?

2 hours ago, Llessur said:

How did you resolve it?

Gave up, searched for content dupes using dupeguru, and just watched random episodes.

I suppose you could manually pick a source you think most accurate, and rename based on watching them one by one.

What? You don't watch what you have? You just collect and try to complete collections you never watch? 🤣

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, JonathanM said:

Gave up, searched for content dupes using dupeguru, and just watched random episodes.

I suppose you could manually pick a source you think most accurate, and rename based on watching them one by one.

What? You don't watch what you have? You just collect and try to complete collections you never watch? 🤣

/datahoarder