[Support] kilrah/FreeFileSync-VNC

• 4 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 10:35 AM, Kilrah said:

Avoid minimizing the FreeFileSync window as similarly to other containers using this setup there is no way to bring it back. If someone knows a solution ping me in here... As found by @wacko37 below a middle-click will bring up a window list

Right-clicking in the blank space allows opening other instances.

Hi,

I installed FreeFileSync on my unRAID server yesterday and started a disk migration of ±9TB. I'm new to both unRAID and FreeFileSync but saw a blue arrow pointing down saying "minimize to notification area" I thought that was meant for the sync/transfer dialog. Instead -everything- was 'minimized' but I don't know where it went or how to get it back and I'm left with a big black screen.

Since I'm using unRAID I'm using FreeFileSync from the available apps (which I believe downloads a docker) and then runs from within my browser.

Any advice? The transfer is pretty long (40+ hours) and don't want to interrupt that but I can't see the progress either which is kind of annoying. This work-around doesn't seem to do anything for me :<

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 11.11.19.png

• 1 year later...