Cache pool full at 50% capacity

I was looking around my server looking for reasons that might make it become unresponsive seeming randomly. I think that may cause an issue but I'm not sure how to fix it. It said 99.9% utilized before I started the mover. At 99.9% utilization, the MAIN tab says roughly 50% utilization. My question is do I have this set up right? It seems I'm only using half of each drive. I see I have 8 blocks uncorrectable but how do I fix this?image.thumb.png.49c85bc691f3dccee8c51971df20b5bd.png

image.thumb.png.9e3370e6ed7f640912ee052e5578ef89.png

image.thumb.png.ea0d66d32f09c58c3ebc737a1167136c.png

image.thumb.png.ac4cf19c3ec1a43e8ef7616775d91ee7.png

4 hours ago, Pstark said:

that might make it become unresponsive seeming randomly.

Switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)).

It said 99.9% utilized before I started the mover.

What said that? Cache is about 50% used at the moment.

I see I have 8 blocks uncorrectable but how do I fix this?

Look at the syslog after a scrub and delete/restore the corrupt files, also a good idea to run memtest.

34 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

What said that? Cache is about 50% used at the moment

After clicking the cache drive and under balance status it said 99.9% utilized. I then started the mover and it went down to where it's at now. I also changed the block group usage to 100 thinking that is how much of the drive to use but correct me if I'm wrong. 

37 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)).

Did this and will report back if it helps or not. 

23 hours ago, JorgeB said:

So far it's been ~24 hours and no lockups after doing this. I will add that I also changed the mover to run hourly. I will test this for about a week and change it back to every 6 hours to see if the issue returns. 

23 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Look at the syslog after a scrub and delete/restore the corrupt files

I attempted this but it was unsure on how to interpret the log file. 

Multiple errors but they just affect one file:

Aug 11 06:09:09 Tower kernel: BTRFS warning (device nvme1n1p1): checksum error at logical 658747006976 on dev /dev/nvme1n1p1, physical 395688648704, root 5, inode 482653, offset 9145081856, length 4096, links 1 (path: data/media/movies/Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)/Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.4K.HDR.DV.2160p.BDRemux Ita Eng x265-NAHOM.mkv)

Delete/restore that file from backups.