Unraid suddenly inaccessible!

Hi,

Recently I experienced issues with my Unraid server. Without notice, error message or any sign that something is going wrong, the server becomes inaccessible. It disappears from the LAN list of my router. Rebooting the router is useless, my only option is a hard reboot of the server itself which then re-appear on my router. DHCP is on and my Unraid is given a fixed IP address. I tried to disable that but it doesn’t prevent the issue to come back. I just don’t understand what’s going on...

Happy to provide more info.

Thanks for your help.

ultimattr-diagnostics-20220903-0027.zip ultimattr-syslog-20220903-0003.zip

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, my system continues to crash on a fortnightly basis. My Unraid is locked up and the only solution to access it again is a hardware reset. I think I followed all instructions and changed the right parameters in the BIOS.

I also add in the \tower\flash\config\go file the following line:

/usr/local/sbin/zenstates --c6-disable

No success… I will try to update Unraid from 6.11.0 -> 6.11.1.

I would be extremely grateful for any idea or suggestion that could solve this issue. This is annoying and if I can’t find a solution soon, I’m afraid I will have to end my little advanture with Unraid and sell my machine!

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

13 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Try switching to ipvlan (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enabled, top right)).

Done, thank you. I just read a bit about ipvlan vs macvlan... I don't understand everything, but just out of curiosity, what is the rationale behind ipvlan in my case? Apparently my CPU is at 100% load constantly now.

Edited by UltimattR
Add information