Won't boot

HomerJ

Hi again,

I just finished installing another power supply that I had lying around which is bigger and more efficient than the one I was using. I also installed another graphics card; I already had a 1080ti installed which handles Plex work, so the additional video card (1080) I was planning send through a couple VM's that I use. After doing all this, I go to start it up, and I get a message on the screen (which was plugged into the internal graphics port and which I don't usually have connected) saying it had detected over current in a USB drive and would shut down. So it shuts down and I disconnect the 2 USB drives that were connected, and I try and start it up again. I then get a different message that it keeps repeating:

20220908_181825.thumb.jpg.d780458b9acf68c1cdc2bca702925bae.jpg

Thinking it might be the thumb drive, I put it in a windows machine, but it doesn't detect any errors. Just to be certain, I grab a copy of the config file and the licence, and I use the USB creator to write a new system onto it, and then I copy back on to it the config folder and the licence. I then attempt to start it again, but I get the same message as before. 

I then decide to remove the second video card, and after doing so it starts up. 

Could this second video card really cause this issue?

I'll attached the diagnostics zip in case it shows something useful. unRAID also failed to see one of my drives, which is probably due to one of the cables slipping out.

While I wait for greater minds than mine to look at the zip and share their thoughts, I'm going to reinstall the second video card to see if it happens again. If it does, I have a 1070 video card that I'll install and see what happens. 

As always, thank you all in advance!! 

tower-diagnostics-20220908-1953.zip